Best swimsuits and bikinis on the high street worth buying now for your holiday
If you're off on your summer break, it's time to start prepping your swimwear.
Whilst some classic styles never go out of fashion, each new season is the perfect excuse to buy the latest shapes and prints that are taking over the high-street.
Neon shades are a massive new trend for 2019, spotted on everyone from Kylie Jenner to Hailey Baldwin and last season's catwalk must-have – animal print – has found it's way onto beachwear, so be prepared to stand out whilst you lounge around the pool.
Of course, if bold prints and vibrant colours aren't up your street, we've added some fail-safe sets that will hopefully make you look and feel great.
Swimwear is all about personal preference and what makes YOU feel the most body confident, so it's always best to try a few styles to see what works best on your body shape, and packing bikini sets that can be mixed and match gives you even more options whilst away too.
So whether that's a classic triangle two piece or a plunging one piece, there's something here for you…
13 best swimsuits and bikinis for 2019
This tortoiseshell print is both unusual and subtle for print newbies, we also love the one shoulder top – but beware of awkward tan lines.
- Brown tortoise shell mix and match one shoulder bikini top, £12, Missguided
- Brown tortoise shell mix and match high leg boomerang bikini bottoms, £10, Missguided
2. New Look
The colour will look great with a tan and a halterneck style is great for pushing up your cleavage.
- Green Ditsy Floral Longline Triangle Bikini Top, £10, New Look
- Green Ditsy Floral Bikini Bottoms, £6, New Look
3. Miss Selfridge
Cut out swimsuits are a huge swimwear trend for 2019 and this one from Miss Selfridge ticks the boxes without being too raunchy.
- Pale Blue Gingham Swimsuit, £24, Miss Selfridge
Animal print is huge for summer and zebra is the print of choice for 2019. This bikini set from Topshop is the perfect incarnation of the trend and the bandeau top is great for women who want to feel secure and strapped in!
- Monochrome Tiger Print Bikini Set, £21, Topshop
The flattering neckline on this Cos swimsuit makes it a winner in our book – and the beautiful blue colour will suit a number of skin tones too.
- Narrow strap swimsuit, £55, Cos
6. ASOS DESIGN
If you prefer an all-in-one suit and love a touch of the wild side then this suit from ASOS DESIGN is for you. Plus smaller busted ladies can brave a plunging style.
- Belted Plunge Halter Swimsuit in Pink Zebra Print, £22, ASOS DESIGN
7. River Island
This super chic bikini set is ideal for anyone who is a bit self conscious about their mid-section as the high waisted style is super flattering and the perfect way to conceal and lumps and bumps.
- Khaki V Wired Plunge Cami Bikini Top, £20, River Island
- Khaki Belted High Waist Bikini Bottoms, £16, River Island
8. Marks & Spencer
This classic style swimsuit uses Secret Slimming™ technology to smooth your stomach area and give you the perfect silhouette.
- Secret Slimming™ Non-Wired Textured Plunge Swimsuit, £29.50, M&S Collection
The brighter the better this season and nothing screams look at me more than neon. Plus s neon shade will show off your tan, but don't forget your SPF to tan safely!
Neon Yellow Bikini Top, £12.99, H&M
- Neon Yellow Brazilian Bikini Bottoms, £8.99, H&M
A classic polka dot is a great way to introduce a subtle print and the super flattering shape will look good on most body types.
- Tan Spot Plunge Swimsuit, £32, Next
If animal print isn't your style, tie-dye is another massive print trend for the season.
- Tie-dye Bikini Top, £12.99, Bershka
- Tie-dye Print Bikini Bottoms, £9.99, Bershka
This tropical print is ideal for far away destinations, looks great with a tan and will add a pop of colour and fun to your holiday wardrobe.
- Print Swimsuit, £19.99, Zara
If you're athletic this is a great option for that sport-chic look.
- Nike Swim City Series, £40, Asos
Source: Read Full Article