Find Out More About We Can Be Heroes’ Nathan Blair With 10 Fun Facts!
Nathan Blair is making a splash as one of the young heroes in the new movie We Can Be Heroes!
The young actor stars as Wild Card in the film, which premiered on Christmas Day (December 25) on Netflix.
Here’s a synopsis: When alien invaders kidnap Earth’s superheroes, their kids are whisked away to a government safe house. But whip-smart tween Missy Moreno (YaYa Gosselin) will stop at nothing to rescue her superhero dad, Marcus Moreno (Pedro Pascal).
Missy teams up with the rest of the superkids to escape their mysterious government babysitter, Ms. Granada (Priyanka Chopra Jonas). If they’re going to save their parents, they’ll have to work together by using their individual powers — from elasticity to time control to predicting the future — and form an out-of-this-world team.
VIDEO: Watch the trailer for We Can Be Heroes here!
JJJ got to know more about Nathan with 10 Fun Facts – and even a bonus fact!
“One thing I share with my mom is a love of vintage shopping. She knows ALL the best spots in LA and we have a blast doing that together. And of course, I’m always on the lookout for rad 80’s threads,” Nathan told us.
Check out his 10 Fun Facts below:
- 1. Since my mom is French-Canadian, she wanted me to learn to speak French. So from pre-K through 5th grade, I attended a full-immersion French school in Los Angeles.
- 2.I was already way into filmmaking by 6th grade, so for middle school, I attended a Film Academy. It was an amazing 3 years and I got to make my first 7 short films there. Btw, I’m proud to say, all seven made it into film festivals.
- 3. My family and I LOVE animals, which is why we have so many pets. A Bearded Dragon (Harry), a Chameleon (LUCKY), a French Bulldog (COCO), two black cats (TOOTHLESS and the other one, we just got, so we haven’t decided on a name yet), a white and gray Cockatiel (HEDWIG) and a bunch of clownfish.
- 4. I love trying to figure out how to play songs on the piano. Most of the time they are either Elton John or Queen songs. This Christmas, I also worked on learning the soundtrack to Charlie Brown Christmas by Vince Guaraldi Trio. I love those songs.
- 5. Okay, so, I do have this weird thing where any dial (temperature, volume, etc.) needs to be on a 0 or a 5. Like, it can’t be 44, I would change it to 45. I know, it’s a little Sheldon Cooper, but…
Click inside for more from Nathan Blair…
- 6. I’m kind of a bacon burger connoisseur. Maybe not the healthiest thing but Ima gonna enjoy it while I can!
- 7. I am an 80’s fanatic and pretty much only listen to music from the 70s and 80s. They don’t make ‘em like they used. In fact, I even collect Sony Walkman cassette players. I have the same one Chris Pratt had in Guardians. Maybe I’ll get to have him sign it someday.
- 8. Another 80’s thing, when it comes to the Cola Wars, I prefer Pepsi over Coke. I think this is because I’m so into the 80’s and Pepsi is in a bunch of those great movies like Back to the Future.
- 9. My favorite ice cream of all time is Haagen Dazs Coffee Ice Cream. That has been my favorite my entire ice cream-eating life. I love to make an ice cream sandwich with two Eggos and HD Coffee ice cream. mmmmmmmm
- 10. I love camping, fishing and off-roading with my dad and uncle. We try to go as often as we can.
Source: Read Full Article