Edge of Ember Black Friday sale launches and there's 25% off our favourite pieces – including Meghan Markle's necklace | The Sun
WANT to treat yourself to some jewellery? Of course you do, and Black Friday is the ultimate time to shop, especially as Edge of Ember has slashed prices.
Edge of Ember is offering shoppers up to 25% off the core collection, including Meghan Markle's much loved Visionary Charm Necklace.
- Save up to 25% at Edge of Emberthis Black Friday – click here
Black Friday sales are dropping earlier, including Edge of Ember who have launched 25% off its core jewellery range.
Edge of Ember's Black Friday deal, which comes ahead of the official 25 November sale date, spans across rings, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, in mixed metals.
The jewellery label's Black Friday sale will have two start dates; the early access sale, which will launch on 18 November, before the general public sale on 21st November, just days ahead of the official Black Friday sale.
- Visionary Charm Necklace, £108.75 (Was £145) from Edge of Ember – buy here
However, shoppers will only have a few days to snap up the bargains, as the sale will come to an end at midnight on 28th November.
One of the many items reduced includes a favourite of Meghan Markle, who was spotted wearing their Visionary Charm Pendant, in April 2020 on a Zoom for an initiative by Smart Works.
She was also spotted in their Kismet Charm Necklace, £125 during her surprise visit to the Robert Clack school to mark International Women's Day.
Finally she was spotted in their Wave earrings, during a visit to London's National Theatre.
And luckily for shoppers trying to steal a slice of Meghan's enviable style, there's good news as for the Black Friday period they'll be offering up to 25% off everything.
The Visionary Charm Pendant in particular, which comes in gold or silver, is set to drop to as low as £108.75, down from £145.
To get early access for Edge Of Ember's Black Friday sale on 18 November you can sign up here to get early access.
Read More Shopping Stories
Monica Vinader bangle spotted on Bella Hadid is 25% off in Black Friday sale
Missoma Black Friday sale 2022: What to expect this November
Top Early Black Friday Deals Right Now
BLACK Friday may still be a few weeks away (November 25), but retailers have started dropping some excellent early Black Friday deals already. We’ve done some digging and have pulled together a list of the top deals you can snap up right now:
- Simba Mattress, up to 55% off – buy here
- Save 25% on toys, including Squishmallows at Argos – shop here
- Oodie Hooded Blankets, £69 (save £20) – buy here
- No7 Ultimate Skincare Collection gift set, £41 (save £44) – buy here
- 4 months of Audible for £12 (save £20) – buy here
- Save 20% on Sonos home theatre sets – shop here
- Get a FREE laptop when you buy a Samsung Galaxy A13 – buy here
- Get Sky TV & Netflix from less than £1 a day with Sky Stream – here
- Emma Mattress, save up to 60% off – buy here
- Cordless Shark Vacuum, £199.99 (save £70)– shop here
- We've rounded up all the best Black Friday deals here
- These are the best Amazon Black Friday deals
- Check out Sun Vouchers for more discounts
The best beauty advent calendars to snap up this year including Cult Beauty and Lookfantastic
Boots launch Christmas beauty advent calendars for 2022 – here's what's on offer
5 best advent calendars for women 2022: From beauty to alcoholic and vegan countdowns
Want to find more savings on your online shopping? Then head to Sun Vouchers where you can get discounts and voucher codes on hundreds of top retailers including B&Q, Boots, Iceland, Lookfantastic, Dunelm, adidas and more.
Source: Read Full Article