I'm a Fashion Writer, and I'm Shopping These 20 Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Deals
The Nordstrom Anniversary sale wasn't made to be intimidating, but it is. The sale, which was announced over a month in advance, started out exclusive to Nordstrom members before opening up to larger audiences in tiers. It currently features over 18,000 deals.
If you don't know where to start, you're not alone. But thankfully I shop for a living, and have spent many hours staring at all of the offerings. I narrowed it down to the best early deals a couple weeks ago, and now I'm back with 20 must-shop deals you absolutely shouldn't miss.
My personal favorite place to look first is the designer section. Many people don't realize that this hidden area on Nordstrom's website compiles the best luxury names, as well as so many up-and-coming brands, all in one space. During big events like the Anniversary Sale, the deals are extremely good. Right now you can score a pair of Manolos for under $500 (Carrie Bradshaw would be all over that) and a dream fashion editor skirt by Sandy Liang for under $125.
If you're looking for more utility, Nordstrom has that as well. The retailer's in-house brand Zella makes a pair of best-selling leggings that thousands of shoppers rave over. Right now they're just $39. As for "hard pants," also known as denim, styles from celeb-loved brand Frame are available for $150. If you want to start preparing for your fall wardrobe, Free People's popular Sunset Park Cardigan is $100. There's even an Open Edit cardigan that looks designer but is marked down to $39.
Every single kind of shoe imaginable is up for grabs, often for hundreds of dollars off. Want to jump in on the chunky sole trend while not sacrificing comfort? Converse's high-top platform sneakers are now $60. Anxiously awaiting the start of Ugg season? The popular Cozette slipper is $60. For something more dramatic, there is Stuart Weitzman's best-selling City Knee High Boot for $550. On the understated stated side, we love Vince's slide sandals for just $200.
Bags are also a fun thing to snag at the sale, because they're often too pricey to throw in your shopping cart with zero forethought. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale has deals on everything from Marc Jacbs to Rag & Bone. If you're as insistent as Sarah Jessica Parker that microbags aren't dead, Frame's popular Les Second Leather Crossbody is petite and only $209.
The sale ends on the 8th and things are selling out fast, so do yourself a favor and shop the best fashion writer-approved Nordstrom Anniversary Sale deals below.
Best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Clothing Deals
- Zella Live In High Waist Leggings, $39 (Originally $59)
- Frame Le Sylvie Crop Straight Raw Edge Jeans, $150 (Originally $228)
- Free People Sunset Park Cardigan, $100 (Originally $178)
- Alo Daze Shorts, $37 (Originally $56)
- Open Edit Ribbed Button-Up Cardigan, $39 (Originally $59)
Best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Designer Deals
- Cecilie Bahnsen Alexa Floral Cloqué Babydoll Dress, $741 (Originally $1,235)
- Coperni Wi-Fi Two-Tone Shoulder Bag, $294 (Originally $735)
- Mansur Gavriel Oversize Tie Dye Leather Tote, $557 (Originally $795)
- Manolo Blahnik Maysalebi Floral Pointed Toe Mule, $465 (Originally $775)
- Sandy Liang Bunny Satin Miniskirt, $119 (Originally $395)
Best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Shoe Deals
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Move Platform High Top Sneaker, $60 (Originally $80)
- Ugg Cozette Genuine Shearling Slipper, $60 (Originally $90)
- Jeffrey Campbell Dauphin Square Toe Boot, $115 (Originally $175)
- Stuart Weitzman City Knee High Boot, $550 (Originally $825)
- Vince Vona Slide Sandal, $200 (Originally $295)
Best Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Bag Deals
- Marc Jacobs The Shutter Leather Crossbody Bag, $200 (Originally $335)
- Frame Les Second Leather Crossbody Wallet, $129 (Originally $198)
- Allsaints Edbury Leather Shoulder Bag, $197 (Originally $329)
- Frame Mini Les Second Leather Crossbody Bag, $209 (Originally $350)
- Rag & Bone Riser Leather Crossbody Bag, $267 (Originally $450)
Source: Read Full Article