Meghan and Harry latest – Queen 'plots Christmas crisis meeting to unite divided royals after Megxit snub'

THE Queen is planning a crunch Christmas crisis meeting to reunite the royal family after Harry and Meghan's LA "snub", reports claim.

According to the Australian magazine New Idea, the Queen is pinning her hopes on a family counselling session over the festive period relieving some of the tension since Prince Harry and Meghan Markle left for LA.

A royal insider said : “The fact that the Queen is even considering something as New-Age as a family counselling session given how old she is, shows how bad things are.”

"The Queen doesn’t trust that the Sussexes, Cambridges and Prince Charles will ever be able to sort out their differences on their own, so it’s time for professional help," they added.

The news comes as The Sun revealed Prince William's secret battle with coronavirus left the second in line to throne "struggling to breathe".

But The Duke of Cambridge kept his diagnosis a secret because he didn’t want to alarm the nation.

Follow all the latest news on Meghan Markle and Prince Harry below…

PRINCE WILLIAM'S secret battle with coronavirus has been revealed, as his brother Prince Harry was slammed for 'abandoning' his royal duties amid the pandemic.

The Duke of Cambridge kept his diagnosis a secret because he didn’t want to alarm the nation.

He caught the virus in April days after dad, Prince Charles, and Prime Minister, Boris Johnson, were struck down.

William told one observer at an engagement: “There were important things going on and I didn’t want to worry anyone.”

The 38-year-old was reportedly left "struggling to breathe" and was "hit pretty hard" by the virus.

Meanwhile, his brother has been accused of "abandoning" his royal duties during the coronavirus crisis.

Speaking to the Express, the Good Morning Britain host said: “I think the way the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have conducted themselves during the pandemic has been starkly at odds with the Sussexes, and to their great credit.

“They understand what to do. I thought Harry understood that but he has got no interest in duty.

“He has been completely bamboozled in a way that we saw the last time American lady entered the Royal Family.”

  • John Hall

    MEGHAN CLAIMS SHE NEVER TEXTED DAD BEFORE WEDDING

    Meghan Markle has claimed she never sent a text message to her dad before the Royal Wedding – because he doesn’t own mobile phone.

    Legal documents submitted by the 39-year-old's lawyers suggest the Mail on Sunday's claims that “much of the information in the book could only have originated from Meghan and Harry” were “seriously flawed”.

    They claim references in the book to her texting her dad Thomas before the Royal Wedding weren't true because “he doesn't own a mobile phone”.

    Read more here

  • John Hall

    UNCONSCIOUS BIAS

    Prince Harry spoke about racism in an interview with BLM activist Patrick Hutchinson for GQ magazine.

    He admitted that his “upbringing and education” did not equip him to understand the issue of unconscious bias towards groups of people.

    He said: “Once you realise or you feel a little bit uncomfortable, then the onus is on you to go out and educate yourself, because ignorance is no longer an excuse.

    “And unconscious bias, from my understanding, having the upbringing and the education that I had, I had no idea what it was. I had no idea it existed.

    “And then, sad as it is to say, it took me many, many years to realise it, especially then living a day or a week in my wife's shoes.”

  • John Hall

    HARRY ACCUSED OF 'BARE-FACED HYPOCRISY'

    Prince Harry has been accused of “bare-faced hypocrisy” in a scathing outburst by a royal commentator.

    Speaking on the TV show The Royal Beat royal biographer and commentator Robert Jobson slammed the Duke’s comments earlier this week about his own “unconscious bias.”

    “I find this bare-faced hypocrisy, coming out from them [Harry and Meghan],” Jobson sensationally claims.

    “I remember him making racial slurs about an Asian officer which was filmed by himself and distributed by his friends and he had to apologise for making racial comments.

    “I find Harry telling everyone else that they are structurally racist hypocritical.”

  • John Hall

    MEGHAN MADE HARRY 'RESENTFUL' OF 'UNJUST' WAY HE WAS TREATED

    Meghan Markle made Prince Harry “resentful” of the “unjust” way he was treated in comparison to “party boy” Prince William, an expert has claimed.

    Royal author Robert Lacey claimed both Prince Harry and Prince William had a wild side in their youth in his new book Battle of Brothers: William, Harry and the Inside Story of A Family in Tumult.

    Speaking to Vanity Fair, the royal expert claimed Harry felt his partying was judged more harshly than his brother – who allegedly was just as much of a “party boy”.

    The expert said: “He and William both misbehaved but Harry was blamed for everything.

    “He became resentful of the stereotyping in the media.”

  • John Hall

    THE QUEEN COULD STEP DOWN IN 2021, AN EXPERT SAYS

    The Queen will step down next year and pass the reins to Prince Charles, a royal expert has claimed.

    Appearing on True Royalty TV's The Royal Beat, royal expert Robert Jobson claims Her Majesty will retire from royal life in 2021.

    The biographer asserted: “I still firmly believe when the Queen becomes 95, that she will step down.”

    More on the story here

  • John Hall

    MISSING ARCHIE

    The Queen and Prince Philip are also sad as they miss seeing their great-grandchild Archie, according to an insider.

    The source said: ” Everyone really misses Archie – they feel it’s particularly sad for the Queen and Prince Philip

    “Harry always said he looked forward to raising his family with William’s – which of course is not now happening.”

  • John Hall

    PRINCE CHARLES SAD AS HE HASN'T SEEN ARCHIE FOR A YEAR

    Prince Charles and other members of the Royal Family are reportedly sad as they have not seen Archie for a year.

    Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were planning to visit the UK for Christmas, but according to reports they will not do so.

    An insider told the Daily Mail: “The Prince of Wales enjoyed popping into Frogmore Cottage to see his youngest grandchild and is sad that he hasn’t seen him for so long.

    “He has missed much of his development since he is now growing up in the USA.”

Source: Read Full Article