How to get FREE fish and chips worth £5 this weekend using cashback
IF you fancy a fishy supper, we explain how to get free fish and chips worth £5 this weekend through money-saving website TopCashback.
The deal coincides with National Fish and Chip Day, which is today, Friday September 4.
But you don’t need to redeem it this evening if you’ve already got dinner plans.
That’s because the cashback offer is running until next Sunday, September 13, or when 5,000 people have redeemed it, whichever is first.
- Save £5 on your Fish and Chips with TopCashback – buy here
To get the offer, you just need to place an order in any UK fish and chip shop between now and September 13 – but make sure you keep the receipt.
You then take a picture of your receipt with the date and time clearly visible and upload it onto the TopCashback website, which will give you your money back.
Do bear in mind though, that to qualify for the deal, you'll need to spend a minimum of £5.
And even if you spend over this amount, you'll still only get £5 back.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop.
Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones' best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, QuidcoClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
Here's what you need to know:
How to get £5 cashback on fish and chips
- First, you'll need to create a TopCashback account for free.
- Once registered, go to the "Snap and Save" section of its website and upload your receipt.
- Wait for the money to appear in your TopCashback account. You’ll usually need to wait seven days for it to be verified.
- You'll be able to transfer it to your bank account after around 30 days.
Unfortunately you have to be a new Topcashback user to be eligible for this deal, meaning existing members can’t take advantage of this offer.
We've also asked if the offer applies to fish and chip dinners in restaurant chains and we'll update this article when we know more.
Drivers could get £10 worth of free fuel by using cashback over the bank holiday weekend.
Other cashback deals include £15 worth of uniform from Matalan from TopCashback.
Another previous deal is this offer on £15 worth of Domino's Pizza for free.
If you click on a link in this article and buy a product we will earn revenue.
Source: Read Full Article