England cricket fixtures 2021: India series – TV channel, live stream info and Test, ODI and full T20 schedule
ENGLAND are now setting their sights on India after beating Sri Lankain a terrific series.
Joe Root's men were only able to play nine Test matches in the last 12 months, but outplayed the hosts in Galle on a spinning deck.
With The Ashes in Australia coming up at the end of the year, England will be hoping to gain some momentum before heading Down Under.
What TV channel is England's series in India on – Channel 4 or Sky Sports?
Channel 4 have won the rights to air the India vs England series in the UK ahead of Sky Sports.
Channel 4 last broadcast cricket 15 years ago and had been in drawn out talks with Indian host broadcaster Star Sports, who initially wanted exclusive rights to stream the series in the UK.
But they have seen common sense and are happy for the series to be hosted by a British broadcaster, describing the offer from C4 as "compelling".
Channel 4 now have the rights for the four tests, five Twenty20s and three one day internationals.
England cricket fixtures 2021
It's set to be a busy year for England, with a packed winter schedule before welcoming Pakistan, India and Sri Lanka for home fixtures in the summer.
Currently, the Ashes 2021-22 schedule hasn't been released but we'll update you with those dates when we have them.
Here's how 2021 is shaping across the Test, T20 and ODI formats:
Sri Lanka Test series (away)
- 1st Test, Galle – ENGLAND WON BY SEVEN WICKETS
- 2nd Test, Galle – ENGLAND WON BY SIX WICKETS
India Test series (away)
- 1st Test, Chennai – Friday, February 5 to Tuesday, February 9 (4am GMT)
- 2nd Test, Chennai – Saturday, February 13 to Wednesday, February 17 (4am GMT)
- 3rd Test, Ahmedabad – Wednesday, February 24 to Sunday, February 28 (9am GMT)
- 4th Test, Ahmedabad – Thursday, March 4 to Monday, March 8 (4am GMT)
India T20 series (away)
- 1st T20, Ahmedabad – Friday, March 12 (1.30pm GMT)
- 2nd T20, Ahmedabad – Sunday, March 14 (1.30pm GMT)
- 3rd T20, Ahmedabad – Tuesday, March 16 (1.30pm GMT)
- 4th T20, Ahmedabad – Thursday, March 18 (1.30pm GMT)
- 5th T20, Ahmedabad – Saturday, March 20 (1.30pm GMT)
India ODI series (away)
- 1st ODI, Pune – Tuesday, March 23 (8am GMT)
- 2nd ODI, Pune – Friday, March 26 (8am GMT)
- 3rd ODI, Pune – Sunday, March 28 (8am GMT)
Sri Lanka ODI series (home)
- 1st ODI, Chester-le-Street – Tuesday, June 29 (11am BST)
- 2nd ODI, The Oval – Thursday, July 1 (1pm BST)
- 3rd ODI, Bristol – Sunday, July 4 (11am BST)
Pakistan ODI series (home)
- 1st ODI, Cardiff – Thursday, July 8 (1pm BST)
- 2nd ODI, Lord's – Saturday, July 10 (11am BST)
- 3rd ODI, Edgbaston – Tuesday, July 13 (1pm BST)
Pakistan T20 series (home)
- 1st T20, Trent Bridge – Friday, July 16 (6.30pm BST)
- 2nd T20, Headingley – Sunday, July 18 (6.30pm BST)
- 3rd T20, Old Trafford – Tuesday, July 20 (6.30pm BST)
India Test series (home)
- 1st Test, Trent Bridge – Wednesday, August 4 to Sunday, August 8 (11am BST)
- 2nd Test, Lord's – Thursday, August 12 to Monday, August 16 (11am BST)
- 3rd Test, Headingley – Wednesday, August 25 to Sunday, August 29 (11am BST)
- 4th Test, The Oval – Thursday, September 2 to Monday, September 6 (11am BST)
- 5th Test, Old Trafford – Friday, September 10 to Tuesday, September 14 (11am BST)
Pakistan T20 series (away)
- 1st T20, Karachi – Thursday, October 14 (2pm BST)
- 2nd T20, Karachi – Friday, October 15 (2pm BST)
Source: Read Full Article