England vs Germany: 35/1 odds boost for Harry Kane to have a shot on target
HARRY KANE will lead the line this afternoon when England take on Germany at Wembley.
And ahead of the huge Euro 2020 clash, William Hill are allowing new customers to back Kane to have a shot on target at 35/1.
Kane is yet to get off the mark in this tournament but England boss Gareth Southgate has continued to put his faith in the Tottenham striker.
New customers with William Hill can back Kane to register a shot on target at 35/1 HERE* (mobile only).
How to claim the offer
- SIGN UP – Make sure you open an account* (mobile only), using the promo code EPK30.
- BET Add Harry Kane 1+ shot on target at 30/1.
- GET – If your bet wins, it will appear as void in your bet slip and you will receive your winnings as free bets within 48 hours.
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
*Terms and conditions: 18+. Play Safe. New customers using EPK30. Mobile only. Applies to bets placed from 09:00 on 27th June 2021 until 17:00 on 29th June 2021. Max £1 bet at 30/1. Returns paid as 6 x £5 free bets (30 day expiry). Player & currency restrictions & terms apply. BeGambleAware.Org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- GamCare – www.gamcare.org.uk
Source: Read Full Article