Katie Taylor vs Miriam Gutierrez live stream FREE: UK start time, TV channel, undercard for world title fight TONIGHT
KATIE TAYLOR headlines a huge card this evening featuring THREE world title fights at Wembley Arena.
The undisputed lightweight champ puts her WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO and The Ring titles on the line against Spaniard Miriam Gutierrez on Saturday night – and there's a way you can watch all of the action for FREE.
When is Taylor vs Gutierrez?
- Taylor vs Gutierrez is on Saturday night, November 14.
- Wembley Arena hosts the card, with no fans in attendance.
- Expect the ring walks for the main event from around 10.15pm GMT.
What TV channel is Taylor vs Gutierrez on?
- Taylor vs Gutierrez is live on Sky Sports Main Event, Arena and Mix.
- Sky begin their coverage on Arena from 7pm, and on Main Event from 10pm.
How can I watch it for FREE?
- Sky will also be showing this card for FREE for those without a subscription.
- Sky Sports' YouTube channel, Facebook page and skysports.com will also be streaming the full fight card from 7pm.
Who is on Taylor vs Gutierrez undercard?
Terri Harper's WBC super-featherweight defence vs Katharina Thanderz and Rachel Ball's WBA bantamweight title fight with Jorgelina Guanini complete the trilogy of world title fights on the card.
- Katie Taylor vs Miriam Gutierrez (for WBC, WBA, IBF and WBO lightweight titles
- Terri Harper vs Katharina Thanderz (WBC and IBO Super featherweight titles)
- Rachel Ball vs Jorgelina Guanini (vacant WBA bantamweight title)
- John Docherty vs Jack Cullen
- Thomas Whittaker Hart vs Jermaine Springer
- Ukashir Farooq vs Angel Aviles
What have they said?
Eddie Hearn, promoter: "The momentum of the last few years led by Katie Taylor has been special to watch but we have still got a long way to go. Nights like Saturday change the narrative of the sport, and as I have said before, it's not men's boxing and it's not women's boxing, it's just boxing.
"Katie Taylor is a trailblazer and it is only right that she headlines this card on Saturday on a moment that we have all been working towards for a very long time."
Source: Read Full Article