Premier League TV fixtures announced for April with Wolves clash with Burnley to be shown for FREE on BBC
THE final Premier League TV times for April have been confirmed.
And there’s a treat for fans with Wolves vs Burnley being shown for free on BBC in a bumper footy schedule.
Everton vs Spurs has been given a new Friday night slot on April 16.
And Saturday sees Newcastle take on West Ham before Wolves host Sheffield Utd.
Super Sunday then boasts Arsenal in action against Fulham, before Man United take on Burnley at Old Trafford.
The football continues on Monday 19 with Liverpool travelling to Leeds, before Chelsea host Brighton the next day.
Wednesday 21 sees two big games take place, with Spurs hosting Southampton before Man City travel to Aston Villa.
Leicester face Midlands rivals West Brom on Thursday, with Arsenal vs Everton the Friday 23 night game.
Saturday then boasts THREE games, starting with Liverpool vs Newcastle.
West Ham vs Chelsea is the 5.30pm game in a huge fixture for the top four race, with the night rounded off by Sheffield Utd vs Brighton.
FREE BETS: GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Final Prem TV times for April
Everton vs Spurs – Friday 16 April, 8pm (Sky)
- Newcastle vs West Ham – Saturday 17 April, 12.30pm (Sky)
- Wolves vs Sheffield Utd – Saturday 17 April, 3pm (Sky)
- Arsenal vs Fulham – Sunday 18 April, 1.30pm (Sky)
- Man Utd vs Burnley – Sunday 18 April, 4pm (Sky)
- Leeds vs Liverpool – Monday 19 April, 8pm (Sky)
- Chelsea vs Brighton – Tuesday 20 April, 8pm (Sky)
- Spurs vs Southampton – Wednesday 21 April, 6pm (Sky)
- Aston Villa vs Man City – Wednesday 21 April, 8.15pm (Sky)
- Leicester vs West Brom – Thursday 22 April, 8pm (BT)
- Arsenal vs Everton – Friday 23 April, 8pm (Sky)
- Liverpool vs Newcastle – Saturday 24 April, 12.30pm (BT)
- West Ham vs Chelsea – Saturday 24 April, 5.30pm (Sky)
- Sheffield Utd vs Brighton – Saturday 24 April, 8pm (Sky)
- Wolves vs Burnley – Sunday 25 April, 12pm (BBC)
- Leeds vs Man Utd – Sunday 25 April, 2pm (Sky)
- Aston Villa vs West Brom – Sunday 25 April, 7pm (BT)
- Leicester vs Crystal Palace – Monday 26 April, 8pm (Sky)
Sunday is just as packed, and kicks off with Wolves vs Burnley being shown for free on BBC.
The mid-afternoon game is Leeds vs old rivals Man United, and Sunday is ended by a late clash between Aston Villa and West Brom.
The final April fixture is on Monday 26 between Leicester and Crystal Palace, meaning Premier League fans are in for a right treat in the second half of the month.
Source: Read Full Article