Tyson Fury to fight Kabeyel on December 5 with Wilder's chances of trilogy same as 'Donald Trump changing election'

TYSON FURY is hoping to announce his next fight against Agit Kabeyel on December 5 this week, revealed Bob Arum.

And Deontay Wilder chances of preventing that to receive a trilogy bout are the same as 'Donald Trump's in changing the election'.


With Fury deciding cancel their immediate rematch, he is closing in on a UK homecoming, with 20-0 Kabeyel his chosen opponent.

It acts as a tune up for a proposed undisputed title fight with Anthony Joshua who faces Arum's other heavyweight Kubrat Pulev a week later.

The legendary promoter told SunSport: "It's my understanding Tyson will defend his title against Agit Kabayel.

"Frank (Warren) will make the announcement hopefully this week.

"It will be shown in the United States on ESPN+ streaming platform on a Saturday which now has 12million subscribers.

"I'm enthused about that and then the plan is, if Tyson wins and Joshua beats Pulev – which is not an easy fight – then we'll match them sometime in the first six months of next year.

"It will be by far the biggest fight in the history of British boxing."

Fury, 32, was contracted to a third fight with Wilder, 35, as part of the deal they signed earlier this year.


But with the coronavirus pandemic keeping paying fans away, it also did the same for the Bronze Bomber's crack at revenge.

After the rematch clause expired, Fury instead walked away from their rivalry to focus on facing Joshua, 31, in a double header next year.

Wilder responded furiously and demanded their trilogy be honoured, and has even initiated a mediation to review his case.

But Arum is not sweating over the dispute, giving the American as much chance as Trump does in overturning his Presidential defeat by Joe Biden.

He said: "Wilder has done that but his chances are the same as Donald Trump's in changing the election."

Source: Read Full Article