Louis Walsh 'confirms' return to The X Factor judging panel
Louis Walsh has allegedly confirmed he will be returning to The X Factor judging panel.
The former judge is said to have revealed he has ‘signed on the dotted line for The X Factor’ although it is not known if he will appear on the celebrity version or All Stars.
Daily Mail report that the 60-year-old admitted he will be back in the chair while at Westlife’s Twenty Tour in London on Friday.
The news comes weeks after it was rumoured both Louis and Nicole Scherzinger will return to the show for the third time, joining Simon Cowell.
According to the Sun, Louis and Nicole are in ‘advanced discussions’ to make a surprise comeback despite the pair having both been dropped twice before yet seemingly remained close friends with the music mogul.
Louis last appeared on the show on the 14th series in 2017 but did a disappearing act for last year’s edition.
Before that, he did a ten-year stint as an original judge, beginning his time on the show in 2004, and briefly leaving a decade later.
Nicole first joined in 2012 and exited the panel in 2014, but she wasn’t gone for long, returning in 2016 and was dropped once more for the 2018 series.
Louis previously teased that he was in talks with Simon to make a return with former judge Sharon Osbourne.
Westlife’s manager told The Mirror: ‘I’m speaking to Simon. Let’s see.
‘The All-Star concept is great. People will watch it to see Leona Lewis, G4, Sam Bailey. ‘Real singers, real talent. It could be like battle of the divas.’
Metro.co.uk has contacted reps for Louis and The X Factor for comment.
Got a showbiz story?
If you’ve got a story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk Entertainment team by emailing us [email protected], calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
Source: Read Full Article