Member of tattooed monster’s torture rape gang involved in nine-hour sex attack

A thug who took part in a brutal nine hour gang rape and torture of another man is set to join the ringleader in jail.

Kamil Lesiak has been found guilty of a sickening capture and sex attack of a man, orchestrated by face-tattooed monster Daniel Misiolek.

Over five years since the horrific incident at a house in Netherton, Liverpool on November 28, 2015, Lesiak has finally been brought to trial at Liverpool Crown Court.

Misiolek, then 41, was jailed life with a minimum of nine years behind bars at the same time as his fiance, Awna Baszak in September 2016.

Baszak, then 27, filmed part of the attack and subsequently sentenced to 12 years in prison.

But Lesiak, now 25, spent nearly four years at large, and when finally arrested and charged, failed to attend Liverpool Magistrates' Court in April 2020.

A wanted appeal was launched by Merseyside Police, which led to his arrest at a property in Argyle Road, Anfield in September last year.

Lesiak, of Maxton Road, Kensington, denied rape, false imprisonment, assault causing actual bodily harm, and causing a man to engage in penetrative sexual activity without consent.

During a three-day trial at Liverpool Crown Court, Lesiak claimed he had been mistakenly identified as part of the gang.

He claimed it was a coincidence that he was seen with Misiolek in Liverpool city centre in the early hours of November 29, 2015.

  • Queen wanted to protect 'lost soul' Prince Harry from 'history repeating itself'

However, David Polglase, prosecuting, told jurors this was within half an hour of the victim overhearing a conversation in which his assailants discussed going into Liverpool.

Lesiak was unanimously found guilty of all four charges by a jury, after around two hours of deliberation.

Judge David Swinnerton remanded Lesiak in custody until his sentencing on April 16.

Misiolek admitted kidnapping, false imprisonment, rape and five counts that saw the victim forced to insert objects into his body.

In 2016, the court heard how the victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was initially attacked at a home in Bootle.

This was days after a second woman, then 19-year-old Dagmara Szary, "appeared to have taken offence" to mobile phone photos, which she claimed to have seen.

Misiolek approached the victim on November 28, 2015 and without provocation or justification attacked him by punching him, before hitting him with an aluminium baseball bat.

Misiolek and a man known as "Kamil" then forced the victim to strip naked in a tiny storage cupboard and ordered him to carry out sex acts between beatings.

Get latest news headlines delivered free

Want all the latest shocking news and views from all over the world straight into your inbox?

We've got the best royal scoops, crime dramas and breaking stories – all delivered in that Daily Star style you love.

Our great newsletters will give you all you need to know, from hard news to that bit of glamour you need every day. They'll drop straight into your inbox and you can unsubscribe whenever you like.

You can sign up here – you won't regret it…

Ken Grant, prosecuting on that occasion, told the court: "Misiolek said: "This is your f***ing punishment' and then punched him in the face.

"Later Misiolek walked the victim to a small cupboard by the front door, saying to him: 'You won't get hurt but you will stay here until Monday and I will feed you once a day'."

He bound his ankles and wrists and made him hop around the flat between attacks – at one point holding a kitchen knife to his face and threatening to cut an eye out.

Mr Grant said: "The prosecution say the victim was tortured and forced by Misiolek to yield to him and forced sexual degradation and humiliation.

"While being subjected to these acts of self-degradation, Misiolek said to the victim 'you need to confess you are a paedophile'."

If you or somebody you know has been affected by this story, contact Victim Support for free, confidential advice on 0845 30 30 900 or visit their website, www.victimsupport.org.uk.

Source: Read Full Article